“You’re so cool!”
Woohoo! I had a great weekend at Retro Con. 🙂 As I said in my last post, I plan on returning to this convention next year. It was lots of fun! It’s definitely a niche convention, so I would have to bring more 80’s inspired artwork. I still did okay for my first appearance. More photos and convention review after the Jump!
Retro Con Review: 9.5/10
- Nice location in Oaks, PA
- VERY organized for vendor set up
- Affordable entry & table fees
- Ample space for foot traffic
- Gaming Stations with classic consoles
- The 501st charity and Darth Vader ❤
- Good place to find rare toys, figures and comics
- Guests and convention goers were SO SWEET!
- Clean Bathrooms & Affordable Concessions
- Sales were okay 🙂
- The loudspeaker announcing events cost vendors a few sales. >_<
- Sunday’s show floor was FREEZING! Well, I’m always cold so I’ll take that off 😛
So there it is! Short & sweet review and now here’s is the best part: CONVENTION PHOTOS! 😀